Eco-Friendly Personal Care Amenities:
Our bathrooms features recently installed Eco-Friendly upscale shower amenity dispensers. Aromaland is a revolutionary breakthrough in liquid personal care products by combining the most advanced 100% natural cleansing base, with essential oils that are historically and scientifically known to demonstrate deep cleansing activity. With fragrances like Jasmine & Clementine your senses and mind are sure to be inspired with a beautiful blend of pure essential oils!
100% pure plant-based ingredients
Good for all skin types, normalizing both dry and oily skin
No Petroleum Products, Parabens or Synthetic Fragrances
Scented and enhanced with an exclusive blend of pure therapeutic-grade Essential Oils
Chemical Free Cleaning Products:
We also use chemical free cleaning solutions to offer allergy free rooms. The lotus® PRO cleaning and sanitizing system transforms ordinary tap water into an effective commercial cleaner and sanitizer by infusing it with ozone. Stabilized Aqueous Ozone (SAO) is nature's safe and effective cleaner. It attacks pathogens, grime, grease and dirt while leaving no residue. While competitive onsite green technologies and traditional chemical cleaners discharge chemicals with the dirty water, the lotus® PRO reverts back to water and oxygen, leaving zero impact on the environment.
Water effiecient shower heads & sink faucets have recently been installed along with linen re-use program. We always strive to purchase earth-friendly products and support local business to enhance our guests' expectations.
As a 100% non-smoking hotel in Sedona, guests can rest easily in their spacious and comfy rooms without the worry of allergens or unnecessary dirt in the room.
There are no short-cuts in cleaning taken here at our Sedona hotel. Providing the cleanest and best rooms possible is a requirement of our friendly and caring staff.
The Arroyo Pinion Hotel may be the cleanest hotel in Sedona. We always strive to keep up with new trends in the hospitality industry, and we are the best place for all travelers to stay, whether for leisure, business, or just to enjoy the comfort and superb cleanliness of our rooms.
We are constantly working on making improvements that help us help the environment. We appreciate our guests who join us in our efforts in achieving this noble cause. Come see how our environmental management strategies, continuous improvement, energy conservation and efficient use, waste management and resource use reduction, community involvement, and continual education have allowed us to earn these awards!
Environmental sustainability Policies
Arroyo Pinion Hotel is committed to doing more to consume less and caring for our planet. Our environmental policy addresses various areas of opportunity with primary focus on energy & water. We are committed to reducing energy consumption by 20% and water consumption by 10% within next 2 years. These goals are just the beginning of an ongoing journey toward environmental sustainability. We take all of this on while maintaining the exceptional guest experiences we so proudly deliver.
Over the past few years we have made numerous changes & upgrades to achieve & maintain various “Green” certifications. As one of very few Tucson hotels rated as a Green Leader by TripAdvisor, our guests can relax knowing that great strides have been taken by our staff to provide the cleanest rooms possible.
Green Certifications & Initiatives
Over the past few years we have made numerous changes & upgrades to achieve & maintain various “Green” certifications. As one of very few Tucson hotels rated as a Green Leader by TripAdvisor, our guests can relax knowing that great strides have been taken by our staff to provide the cleanest rooms possible. Here are some of our Green Certifications:
- Certified Green by Arizona Lodging & Tourism Association
- Green Key Global – 2 Green Keys rating
- TripAdvisor – Green Leader Silver Level
- Certified Green by GreenSuites International
Listing by Department of Green Practices
All Departments / Operations
- Recycle of paper, cardboard, plastic as part of First Stream Recycling
- Recycle of used print cartridges back to manufacturer
- Lighting/computers/equipment in all area turned off when not in use
- Encourage guests to receive receipts/folios paperless via email
- Timer or photo cells installed on all exterior & public area lights & equipment
- Computer monitors programmed to turn off after period of inactivity
- LED lighting used where applicable or when requested
- Use of Post Consumer Content for office supplies
- Colored copy/printing paper is minimum 30% Post Consumer Content
- White copy/printing paper is minimum 30% Post Consumer Content
- Copy and printing paper is FSC Certified and set to a double-sided copy default
- Energy efficient CFL lighting or LED lighting in guest rooms and in hotel’s public spaces
- Energy Star equipment in use for all new equipment
- Use of email instead of paper for communication and documentation
- All administrative areas will have paper recycling program
- Mandatory reports are reduced to as needed: old reports are reused and recycled
- Recycling program for light bulb ballasts, light bulbs and batteries is in place
- Bed linens changed upon guest request to aid in water and energy conservation efforts
- Towels replaced upon guest request allowing guests the option of re-using existing towels
- Use of water efficient shower heads, toilets & sink faucets for water conservation
- Offered in-room recycling trash container
- Use of environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Double-sided printing to all network printers
- All ink / printer cartridges are recycled
- Pallets are picked up for reuse or repair instead of dumping
- Paper products are minimum 30% – 40% Post Consumer Content
- All cardboard boxes are recycled
Breakfast, Meetings & Banquet
- All light panels in meeting rooms are allow users to select the most efficient setting based on the event
- Lighting in all rooms are shut off when not in use
- Air Conditioning is maintained by the status of room (shut down when not in use)
- Waste generated from meetings is recycled as part of First Stream Recycling (paper, plastic, aluminum, cardboard)
- Reusable items left by groups donated when applicable
- Food not consumed for meetings is provided to hotel associates free of charge or donated to local charities
- Whenever possible the use of single use containers is avoided
- Buffets are the most environmentally friendly option and can be served family style
- Bulk food items on breaks can be used but must be disposed of after display (i.e. ketchup)
- Electronic thermostats in guestrooms with pre-set settings to minimize energy consumption
- 1.6 gallon per flush toilets installed in all rooms and guest areas
- Low flow faucet aerators installed throughout the building and in all guest rooms.
- Motion controlled lighting devices being installed in all administrative areas
- HVAC turned off when floors are not in use
- Use of environmentally friendly paints
- Pest control company held to use of IPM integrated products which are environmentally friendly